New memeber. Issues with engaging the mower blade

trekes23

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello. I am having problems engaging the blades on my mower. It is Kubota ZD331. I can turn the mower on and it drives, it's just that the blades won't turn on. When i go to turn the blade on it's like the handle is stuck on something or maybe something else. Before i got on here i called the dealership and spoke to one of the mechanics. He said that it could be a fuse in the pto box or the pto box itself. Does anyone else have any other suggestions. I am trying to figure this problem out today so i can get it fixed before the week ends. Thanks.

rastamm

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am having the same problem trekes. I don't think its a fuse issue. From what I have been able to determine is it's a binding of the pto lever. I don't have a good picture of where I believe the problem is occurring but, it is where the flat vertical part of the lever meets the horizontal round stock that goes to the transition. What has helped is to spray some grease on that area but lately this problem has worsened. I was going to visit my dealer next week and see what they have to say. Hope this helps and let me know if you have a fix for this.

Ill post some of my own pictures of the area soon.

hogfan72

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am having the same issue with a 2015 ZD321. Apparently Kubota is now making an upgrade kit for the pto lever. I haven't ordered it yet but it is part # K3181-94612.