How much should I charge to clear flower beds?

locolupe77

Threads
I have been mowing about 2 acres for a lady and she know wants me to give her an estimate for 3 flower beds. All 3 are about 4' X 15'. They are mostly covered by grass and weeds? What do you guys think I should charge her?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have been mowing about 2 acres for a lady and she know wants me to give her an estimate for 3 flower beds. All 3 are about 4' X 15'. They are mostly covered by grass and weeds? What do you guys think I should charge her?

Are you pulling weeds? Cleaning debris? I charge 25 an hr if pre bid round up

locolupe77

Threads
Are you pulling weeds? Cleaning debris? I charge 25 an hr if pre bid round up

Yeah I have to pull weeds and over grown grass in them. Im thinking of renting a small tiller to make it easier.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah I have to pull weeds and over grown grass in them. Im thinking of renting a small tiller to make it easier.

Pitchfork or 5 prong will loosen it up. Or if they are to overgrown use a spade to dig them up and a hard rake when you are done to level out the dirt. Get as much of the roots as you can and tell her to lay a pre emergent to prevent them coming back. If you have not done this kind of work before you will not know how long it will take you so get a piece of paper physically clock in when you get there and clock out when job is done and charge her xx dollars per hour make sure its worth your while it is hard work. Also if you are taking debris away be sure to add the dump fee into the job price

locolupe77

Threads
Pitchfork or 5 prong will loosen it up. Or if they are to overgrown use a spade to dig them up and a hard rake when you are done to level out the dirt. Get as much of the roots as you can and tell her to lay a pre emergent to prevent them coming back. If you have not done this kind of work before you will not know how long it will take you so get a piece of paper physically clock in when you get there and clock out when job is done and charge her xx dollars per hour make sure its worth your while it is hard work. Also if you are taking debris away be sure to add the dump fee into the job price

Thanks bro..:thumbsup: