looking for info on my lawn boy

lawnman84

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I'm nate. Just joined this site. I recently got the lawn mower bug. Lol now I have 18 mowers. I just got a lawn boy 7351 21inch alum deck. I can't find no info on it. Can some one tell me anything about it. I love the mower. I'm sure you guys can help. Thanks

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi Nate, good to have you here... With your 2 cycle lawnboy...
What are you wanting to find out about it..?
No doubt Two-Stroke will be able to tell you... :smile:KennyV

lawnman84

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm looking for year. Also was it a good model. Is it rare. Is it worth anything. Was there any problem with this model. Anything really. Thanks

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a model 7266 and was lucky to get two original owner's manuals with it. They are copyrighted 1976 and 1977, implying that the mower can't be older than 1977 -- but I'm guessing that it was built in the early 1980s.

I'm always on the lookout for another Lawn Boy (two-stroke, not self-propelled) and sometimes I come across somebody who seems to think that these old mowers are valuable to collectors. I'm skeptical about that. They are great mowers -- better than anything made today.

Here's a picture of my 7266.

Lawn-Boy-front.jpg

Does yours look similar?

lawnman84

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yours is in good shape. Mine is in really good shape to. But no it doesent look like yours. My engine cover just says lawn boy on a black cover. And my engine cover is newer looking. Also no controls or anything on cover. I would show pic but I do this on my phone and it will not upload to site for some reason.

lawnman84

Forum Newbie
Threads
I do have a vid on you tube of it. Its under lawn boy 7351. Hope you like it if u watch it.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
lawnman84:

You mentioned 18 mowers - :eek: - do you have any other Lawn Boys? Any other two-strokes?

I'm always keeping an eye out for an old Jacobsen two-stroke.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I do have a vid on you tube of it. Its under lawn boy 7351. Hope you like it if u watch it.

Wow, you did get a great deal for $20. It's definitely newer than mine. My mower has no controls on the handle -- which is good in a way since the handle comes completely off in a second.

Here's a link to the video: lawnman84's Lawn Boy.

lawnman84

Forum Newbie
Threads
I don't sorry. But come across a lot of mowers. I will deff look for one for ya.