Black & Decker: LM175 electric mower question

wshrds

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello

My wife bought this mower from Walmart and the grass discharge cover..per the manual comes ATTACHED, however, this cover came UNATTACHED

I have searched the Black & Decker site to see if there are instructions on how to install this to the mower to no avail. I posted this same issue on the walmart site and was told the installation was easy, however, that person did not provide further help.

Are there instructions on how I can attach this discharge cover to the mower?

Thank you
Robert

MowerMike

Threads
My wife bought this mower from Walmart and the grass discharge cover..per the manual comes ATTACHED, however, this cover came UNATTACHED

I have searched the Black & Decker site to see if there are instructions on how to install this to the mower to no avail. I posted this same issue on the walmart site and was told the installation was easy, however, that person did not provide further help.

Are there instructions on how I can attach this discharge cover to the mower?

This model does not have a discharge cover, just a spring loaded discharge chute that can be raised if an optional not included grass catcher is used. If the discharge chute is not installed, it is probably missing parts and can't be installed. You cannot mulch with this model mower. Take it back to Wal-Mart and either get a replacement or a refund.

Last edited:

wshrds

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you MowerMike...we have the receipt. Will drop by walmart this weekend to see what they can do and maybe look into that "optional bag" deal.......(thanks texan)

Robert