• Total voters

Trukfr8

Threads
I am a member of NRA, I do not own a firearm but I believe in the 2nd Amendment

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I am a member of NRA, I do not own a firearm but I believe in the 2nd Amendment

have you actually read the entire amendment ?

So you believe in forming a militia to fight your own police or army should they become corrupt or tyranical ?
Or do you 1/2 believe in it so anyone can turn some one else's son or daughter into dog food ?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Own firearms, plan on joining NRA.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
have you actually read the entire amendment ?

So you believe in forming a militia to fight your own police or army should they become corrupt or tyranical ?
Or do you 1/2 believe in it so anyone can turn some one else's son or daughter into dog food ?

I guess i see where you stand.

2 cents worth: Yes, i believe in forming a militia to fight my own police or government if the become tyranical.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are you a member of the NRA, yes or no ? This poll applies only to US citizens.

Are YOU compiling a list for "BIG-BROTHER" ..?? BE CAREFUL, with the divided country we live in, it's a VERY controversial item to be discussed here, I'm sure there are at least a few, mower-owning folks, that are ANTI-GUN minded folks, it's a political hot-bed these days, just MY opinion,..:ban:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
So in this case what does that ":ban:" mean???

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
So in this case what does that ":ban:" mean???

BAN the political hot-bed talk, before we get a HEATED argument on the forum, whereas people might say things they'll regret later, it could have been asked as .. (example) are YOU PRO-gun or ANTI-gun . PERIOD ! NO further comment ! Why would a gun-owner offer up that info. ?? NO I'm NOT paranoid, just thinking that IF someone ( I'm sure the GOV is ) has such a listing those would be the first to lose them in some obscure attempt at gun collection for removal from society, do you know how Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews, and conquered the surrounding countries ?? gun confiscation was step 1, think it CAN't happen here ?? well I think this country would see a revolution that would boggle the mind, and I dare say the fatality rate among our own people would far exceed the totals of ANY war we were ever engaged in, just food for thought, but that's my own opinion.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I guess i see where you stand.

2 cents worth: Yes, i believe in forming a militia to fight my own police or government if the become tyranical.

Well the three phrases are connected so they come as a complete unit yet most seem to ignore the 1st & 3rd phrases and just quote the 2nd.

And I do not have any problem with gun ownership . Our government went way way way too far with the laws down here.
OTOH we don't have mass slayings or drive bys with armour piercing rounds.

cashman

Threads
If the Government really wanted to control guns in the USA, they should provide harsher penalties to individuals who are found to be in illegal possession of firearms. Also, they should clamp down on Pawn Shops that are run by mostly ex-cops that sell unregisterd firearms under the table to known criminals at a substantial profit.