Are you a member of the NRA ?

Are you a member of the NRA ?

• Total voters

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The only thing I can think of is you have to carry a gun when you mow lawns. What a waste of money. Just what in the world do you need a gun for.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The only thing I can think of is you have to carry a gun when you mow lawns. What a waste of money. Just what in the world do you need a gun for.

I carry when I mow yards.

Chattanooga Tennessee in the ghetto. Shootings every day. Thugs trying to rob you.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I carry when I mow yards.

Chattanooga Tennessee in the ghetto. Shootings every day. Thugs trying to rob you.

So you are saying you shot people?? How many so far? Are you saying that doesn't trouble you. I don't like the idea of shooting a animal much less a person. As far as I am concerned that is crazy talk. sorry if this offends you

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
So you are saying you shot people?? How many so far? Are you saying that doesn't trouble you. I don't like the idea of shooting a animal much less a person. As far as I am concerned that is crazy talk. sorry if this offends you

reynoldston,
Your imagination runs wild at times!!!:laughing: And yes to the original question!

Last edited:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads

What I am saying is if someone try's to rob me I will shoot them.
I will not shoot a animal but I will shoot anyone that threatens me with violence so they can take my things.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do not get offended. We all have different outlooks and opinions on how we live our life and how we do things.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes.. world is much different than when 'say' my Dad grew up..

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do not get offended. We all have different outlooks and opinions on how we live our life and how we do things.

I don't think so. Now really I don't think you are shooting people. Just talk or you would have free room and board. I also have a collation of guns and a permit to carry a hand gun which I have several. When I was younger I did a lot of shooting and loaded my own shells. One of my rules was I never owned a gun to shoot a person. (BUT) Now if someone broke into my house in the middle of the night I don't know what I would do and sure hope I never have to find out seeing I keep a loaded hand gun next to my bed. So you can see we aren't that much different. As far as carrying a gun when I mow would be a big pain in the A@@ just to carry it and no need for it. What I do some times is carry a hand gun when I am ATVing just because I enjoy shooting it when I am in the back country to shoot at whatever.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I don't think so. Now really I don't think you are shooting people. Just talk or you would have free room and board. I also have a collation of guns and a permit to carry a hand gun which I have several. When I was younger I did a lot of shooting and loaded my own shells. One of my rules was I never owned a gun to shoot a person. (BUT) Now if someone broke into my house in the middle of the night I don't know what I would do and sure hope I never have to find out seeing I keep a loaded hand gun next to my bed. So you can see we aren't that much different. As far as carrying a gun when I mow would be a big pain in the A@@ just to carry it and no need for it. What I do some times is carry a hand gun when I am ATVing just because I enjoy shooting it when I am in the back country to shoot at whatever.

I hope I am never put in a situation that I would have to shoot a person.

This past summer a couple of guys got robbed for their blowers. The thief put a gun to a workers face while his buddy took the blowers.

I would have shot them both. Not because they took my blower but because they put a gun in my face.

X-man

Threads
I hope I am never put in a situation that I would have to shoot a person.

This past summer a couple of guys got robbed for their blowers. The thief put a gun to a workers face while his buddy took the blowers.

I would have shot them both. Not because they took my blower but because they put a gun in my face.

Same here. I've never had a reason to pull out my gun and I hope I never will.