Just like the cars :)

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I don't personally have a Honda mower, but I have always loved Honda cars, and I really enjoy riding the mowers. They are so comfy, and quick. I mean, maybe it's just me, but the other mowers I've used, you sometimes have to go over spots again and such. They seem super reliable.

Green Girl

Threads
Just like with my cars, I am one of those people that just has to "buy American". To each his own, of course, but with the economy in the shape it's in, I feel it is important to do everything I can keep American workers working..............

carl22

Threads
Just like with my cars, I am one of those people that just has to "buy American". To each his own, of course, but with the economy in the shape it's in, I feel it is important to do everything I can keep American workers working..............

That's true, Green, but not when it costs me money to keep it running. I worry more about my billfold than I do about keeping someone who builds crap with a job. I drive a Honda Accord (1994 with 300,000 miles) and I have a Honda push mower. Yes, they're expensive, but quality doesn't come cheap.

minkyung

Threads

I like your thinking Green Girl. It's the thinking of many Koreans. It's why there is not a lot of Honda in Seoul. Most cars there are Hyundai, a Korean brand.