Cub Cadet Z-Force S Commercial 48 vs Z-Force S 54

ntran

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a dealer brought the Ferris F160z and SRS2 over to my lawn for demonstrstion. They are solid mowers and I like everthing about them. Except I don't feel comfortable to drive them across my slope (possibly I am not experienced enough). I looked at Toro, Scag, Exmark, Hustler and Ferris seems to offer the best bang for the buck. The F160z does not have suspension, but I am mot looking for it though. The F160z have non-flat front caster wheel and wide rear wheel. I tried the Toro SWX5050 on my slope and it handles so much better with its front steering wheel. My only concern is if the new Toro engine will give me trouble down the road as it's fairly new. The machine is new, but it didn't seem to turn on with one key turn. I had a hustler raptor sd with kawa fr and it starts with a key turn every single time.

I looked at CC ZForce S 48" with Kawasaki FR and ZT-3100 priced at $5400 and the new Pro Z 54" with ROPS, Kohler 27hp EFI and ZT3400 for $6700 otd. The Pro Z looks very well built.

Last edited: