End of the season

Rickstir

Forum Newbie
Threads
That time of year. One more round with the LT1050 Cub Cadet and Mahindra 4110 /Bush Hog 84 inch finishing mower and they will be put up for the season. I will miss the comfort of the vibrations of the machines, fresh air and sunshine. I seem to forget about work when I am on my mowers. We will button them up properly, put the trickle chargers on and let them rest. Good season.

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I'm not going to lie, the end of season is always a very happy time for me. I don't like it when I have to worry about my lawn so much. I'm lazy:ashamed:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ahhh ... the End of one... marks the Beginning of another... :smile:KennyV

L

localedgelawncare

Hey abeja_reina_1989 you could always hire someone to take care of your lawn care needs? Do they sell snow blower attachments for the cadets? If so you can still get the vibration in every time it snows :)

grnspot110

Threads
Got most things done around here; gardens are turned, garden waste is shredded, wood pile is covered, fish ponds are "winterized" (except the heater in the small one (takes 5 minutes), & leaves are mowed (for now). Oil changed in the winter tractors, will still have to "go through" the F525 when I'm done mowing leaves! ~~ grnspot110

Green Girl

Threads
We built a house six years ago and every fall except this one we have scurried about trying to fit in "one more" outside project that we finish right as the first snow hits. How nice to not feel that pressure this year!

Mean Machine

Threads
It seems I give that sigh of relief once I know I've cut the grass for the last time at the end of the season. Then the snow comes.......and I think, gee I sure miss cutting the grass!

Mean Machine

Threads
It seems I give that sigh of relief once I know I've cut the grass for the last time at the end of the season. Then the snow comes.......and I think, gee I sure miss cutting the grass!