kubota tractors

tmonton

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am interested in information on compact Kubota tractors and equipment.

bd354

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a B7610 Kubota, 3 cyl. diesel 24 hp 4wd hst transmission and I really like it. I mow 4 acres with it plus other things and in the three years I've had it it's never let me down. Also have a tiller with it for the garden and I've built several other attachments for it. Box blade, breaking plow, lift pole and a rake for pine straw. Forgot to mention the finish mower and a bush hog (rotary cutter). I would recommend a kubota to anyone. Be aware there's lots of sizes and styles so it can get a little confusing. George

bobnkathryn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Kubotas are great. I have a 5040 with loader and love it.

Hand2ThePlow

Threads
I'll second what Muhammad said, TractorByNet is the best site for tractor info.

I have a '98 L2900GST (32hp) and use it grade my road, brush cut and about a thousand other uses. When you buy be sure to get a front end loader (FEL), it is the single most versatile attachment you can own.

jimbo64

Threads
I am interested in information on compact Kubota tractors and equipment.

i have l2500 with front bucket and bush hog mower-------love it=:thumbsup: has 325 hrs on it and so far runs great

sms0000

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a B3200 loader/backhoe/box blade/log hog for attachments no mower yet :smile:. Great tractor lots of power in a small pkg.

pigdoc

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've got a ZD-28 zero turn mower, 28 hp diesel, and it will cut about anything. Great mower, but a mower only. Had it for 6 years now and it's posed no problems. Very reliable and fun to mow.

VRman

Threads
Hmm, looks like most of these guys have the larger models. I have a little Bx23, and it has been a work horse. Had it for about 6 years now and I use it for just about everything. Have had 0 problems with it in all that time. Definitely a solid brand if you are looking into it.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow how could I have missed a thread on Kubota tractors...?
Absolutely the greatest under 100 HP tractor in the USA... actually now into over 100 HP.

I have a grand L4200 that is spectacular. Big enough to do about anything I need done, yet small enough to be very handy.
Kubota power is very dependable, I also have a cabbed ZTR powered by Kubota 4 cylinder diesel, it runs a large finish deck or a huge flail mower, PLUS a big snow blower...

As mentioned by the others do look at tractorbynet.com great information there along with another group of good folks. The Kubota forums there are always going strong, with people from all around the world using Kubotas .:thumbsup:. KennyV