Attachments John Deere X320

Doneld

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just traded my TORO Titan 54 inch cut in for the JD X320 48 inch cut. Very happy, too many isues with
the Toro. I know the X320 does not have a side discharge blocker, Can someone give me hints on
fabracation of one or any compatable ones out there. please attached pics if you have done this.

Thanks

Honey Do lawn care
Jacksonville NC
Don Shelkey

Threads
Just traded my TORO Titan 54 inch cut in for the JD X320 48 inch cut. Very happy, too many isues with
the Toro. I know the X320 does not have a side discharge blocker, Can someone give me hints on
fabracation of one or any compatable ones out there. please attached pics if you have done this.

Thanks

Honey Do lawn care
Jacksonville NC
Don Shelkey

Welcome to LawnMowerForum!
I don't have any info on the side discharge blocker, but I was just wondering what problems you had with the Toro Titan?

Doneld

Forum Newbie
Threads
wow.....you name it I had it........I had 220 hours on it in three years....Blown engine gasket......out for a week...
electrically problems....out for a two weeks......battery replaced.....had to jump it with my john deere every other day...
replaced the battery once....condenser replaced......to name a few.....my joh deere (LX280) is ten years old....I had to
tow it more then two times.....it just died on me......pully busted on the blades....dealer had to increase the size of the
pully becasue of the bad vibration.....I personal called Toro up and they just gafted me off......no toro for me any more..
sticking with the deere.......Maybe it was just a lemon....but when you get one you don't want another....

PS I grew up in a small town in PA, Vandergrift, PA.

Threads
wow.....you name it I had it........I had 220 hours on it in three years....Blown engine gasket......out for a week...
electrically problems....out for a two weeks......battery replaced.....had to jump it with my john deere every other day...
replaced the battery once....condenser replaced......to name a few.....my joh deere (LX280) is ten years old....I had to
tow it more then two times.....it just died on me......pully busted on the blades....dealer had to increase the size of the
pully becasue of the bad vibration.....I personal called Toro up and they just gafted me off......no toro for me any more..
sticking with the deere.......Maybe it was just a lemon....but when you get one you don't want another....

PS I grew up in a small town in PA, Vandergrift, PA.

WOW you had a lot of problems with the Toro! :thumbdown: And I know what you mean when you say it could have been a lemon but you don't want to buy another one! :frown: