Forum Guy got a Mower and joins this forum

georgere

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey, I am forum guy (motorcycles, cars, home improvements, etc.) and now I got a mower to take care of, so joining this forum. I will also be interested in lawn care topics as I am a new homeowner who never in his life had a mower nor lawn.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey, I am forum guy (motorcycles, cars, home improvements, etc.) and now I got a mower to take care of, so joining this forum. I will also be interested in lawn care topics as I am a new homeowner who never in his life had a mower nor lawn.

Welcome to the Forum georgere.:welcome:

Threads

:welcome: Welcome to LawnMowerForum! You never had a mower before and now you have a Scag V-Ride?!?! Lucky! I'm jealous! :wink: Feel free to ask on this forum if you have any questions. :smile:

DaveTN

Threads

Welcome to the Forum. Never had a lawn? Wow! Some guys have all the luck. I've got it by the acres! My lawnmower on the farm is a huge diesel powered Massey Ferguson 165. I have another one even bigger, a MF 175. Anything bigger and I'd have to turn it in a 10 acre field!

Threads
Welcome to the Forum!..georgere..