D140

robbiecox6

Threads
[/FONT]I'm thinking about buy a 2013 D140, any one have any info on it, the good & bad?

Threads
I dont know much about the D140 whats the difference from the D100. Do you have any specs on it? Engine, deck, etc.

tomcat59

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have the d130 year old love it d130 has 22hp 42 deck d140 has 22hp i think 48 deck

jetboat

Forum Newbie
Threads
I own one 50 hours 2 years old D140 cut one acre hills runs great i pay 18.00 with cart / free shipping

PJ

Threads
[/FONT]I'm thinking about buy a 2013 D140, any one have any info on it, the good & bad?

You do not get a bad JD you do get horses for coarses the D140 is a very good home mower. If you keep to the required service plan it will last for ages.
Regards
PJ

bgorman

Forum Newbie
Threads

I will let you know when I get my new one to start. Could be my inexperience with this mower. I started out mowing our yard with a push reel mower and our pastures with a horse drawn sickle mower. I have operated all kinds of tractor mowers and push lawn mowers. I have owned one old Murray riding lawn mower for 11 years and it was used when I bought it from one of my teachers. Finally broke down and bought my first new mower. Used it once last Fall and it was hard to start. First try this Spring and it will not start. Acts like the choke is not operating properly.

tybilly

Threads
I will let you know when I get my new one to start. Could be my inexperience with this mower. I started out mowing our yard with a push reel mower and our pastures with a horse drawn sickle mower. I have operated all kinds of tractor mowers and push lawn mowers. I have owned one old Murray riding lawn mower for 11 years and it was used when I bought it from one of my teachers. Finally broke down and bought my first new mower. Used it once last Fall and it was hard to start. First try this Spring and it will not start. Acts like the choke is not operating properly.

my dad used to tell me about that "dual exaust" when he plowed with horses'lol