New Trailer

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I ordered a 4x8 trailer from HF and put up railing and I am really likening it :thumbsup:
Fits all my equipment just right

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Here is the pics in this link http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/members/k-pro-mowing-albums-my-new-trailer-4x8.html

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
i also am working on the wood mounts to hold all of my stuff the way i want it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

metz12

Threads
sweet trailer. but the carpenter in me is saying that you need to put other 2x4s at all of the corners. also the tail gait needs to better. i dont think you will get that registered with 2/2x4s as your tailgate. run a 2x4 across the top, bottom and the sides to make a rectangle. then screw that into the other 2x4's you have there already.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
sweet trailer. but the carpenter in me is saying that you need to put other 2x4s at all of the corners. also the tail gait needs to better. i dont think you will get that registered with 2/2x4s as your tailgate. run a 2x4 across the top, bottom and the sides to make a rectangle. then screw that into the other 2x4's you have there already.
yea that was my plans on the tailgate i ran out of wood went and got some today :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

metz12

Threads
yea that was my plans on the tailgate i ran out of wood went and got some today :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

what did you use for plywood on the bottom? is that like 3/4"? because that is what i would have went with.