Mower News ranch king pro

hamblen1948

Forum Newbie
Threads
I HAVE A RANCH KING PRO RIDING LAWN MOWER AND WHEN I SET THE BRAKE IT WONTS TO KEEP ROLLIING I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS THE PITURE ON HOW TO SET THE BRAKE SO THE RANCH KING PRO RIDING LAWN MOWER WONT KEEP ROLLING AND HOW MUCH TO SET THE BRAKE ITS HYDRSTAIC 46 INCH DECK 18.5 HP BRIGGS&STRATTON V TWIN :smile:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You don't give us any numbers to identify the exact transmission you have, but I'll see if my ESP is working today. If you look on the left side of the transmission, you should see a brake rotor sticking out. There will be a brake pad holder mounted over the top of the rotor. You will see two small bolts and one large nut. Under that nut you will see the brake lever. By tightening that nut you will be able to add tension to the brake. Make small adjustments and test after each one. Too much tension will ruin your brake pads and/or rotor. If my ESP is off today, it may be on the right side, or you many have a different transmission than the one I am thinking about. Disclaimer. This is just my opinion and many of the younger members of this forum say it ain't worth much cause I'm an old fart.

hamblen1948

Forum Newbie
Threads
i need to know if anyone has the drigrame of the lever control to the blades when mowing the yard it wonts to keep falling down and i need to know how to set the tension thank you:smile:

hamblen1948

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a2001 ranch king pro riding lawn mower and I need a vacuum fuel pump kit to replace the old one if someone could help me out thankyou.

briggs

Threads
I have a2001 ranch king pro riding lawn mower and I need a vacuum fuel pump kit to replace the old one if someone could help me out thankyou.

Can u please post a model number thanks

hamblen1948

Forum Newbie
Threads
modle number 13as698h205 briggs&Stratton engine number modle#42a707 this is held on with 4 scwers is that normal vcuumm fuel pump kit the fuel pump fits on the front of the carbutor

briggs

Threads
modle number 13as698h205 briggs&Stratton engine number modle#42a707 this is held on with 4 scwers is that normal vcuumm fuel pump kit the fuel pump fits on the front of the carbutor

yes on those I/C twins they are normal ....They are easy to get parts for... Any small engine parts store can get them take your engine model number with u so they can get u the right one .....Here is what it looks like

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4611846884164438&pid=1.9&m=&w=300&h=300&p=0

hamblen1948

Forum Newbie
Threads
I HAVE THE RANCH KING PRO RIDING LAWN MOWER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE RUBBER BOOT THAT FITS IN THE CENTER OF THE AXL TO TURN THE WHEELS LEFT OR RIGHt SLIPS OVER THE BIG WASHER COVER THE AXL TO HOLD THE GREASE IN