Wright stander x or zk

Threads
I agree that technique can save time. My Ferris and I have the most efficient techniques implemented for time purposes. Where I save the most time right now is with my detail work. I can nearly run with a trimmer.

Threads
The standers I'd like to demo are wright, toro, exmark?, and I may give scag another go. My main issues with a stander are: will they save me time compared to my 61" ferris walk behind, wet lawns and hills.

Threads
The standers I'd like to demo are wright, toro, exmark?, and I may give scag another go. My main issues with a stander are: will they save me time compared to my 61" ferris walk behind, wet lawns and hills.

Yeah, the Exmark Vantage would be good to look into, also. Yes, I think a stander will save time, because they are more agile. And I know this for certain with the Toro, but I am not sure with the other brands, that you can put the platform up and use it as a walk-behind.
toro grandstand 2.jpg

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

The big difference between the Exmark Vantage and the Grandstand is the Deck. Exmark uses there own deck, Toro uses the Toro Turbo Force Deck and I think there speed control is in a different location.

Threads
The big difference between the Exmark Vantage and the Grandstand is the Deck. Exmark uses there own deck, Toro uses the Toro Turbo Force Deck and I think there speed control is in a different location.

The 2013 Exmark Vantage X-Series has changed a lot since 2012. It now has the Enhanced Control System (ECS) like the Turf Tracer does! I don't know if that's good or bad! :rolleyes: But you can still get the S-Series without that.
Exmark Vantage X-Series (2013 Model): 2013 Vantage.jpg http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/lawn-garden/mowing/2013-exmark-vantage-x-series-stand-on-rider/
Toro Grandstand: GS.jpg

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The 2013 Exmark Vantage X-Series has changed a lot since 2012. It now has the Enhanced Control System (ECS) like the Turf Tracer does! I don't know if that's good or bad! :rolleyes: But you can still get the S-Series without that.

Now I may be wrong but I think Exmarks ECS is the same thing Toro's Innovative speed control system which they have had for a while, just how long I don't know but my 2012 is equipped with it.

[h=3]Innovative Speed Control[/h]
Patent-pending variable speed control changes drive tire response without limiting the travel of the controls, or slowing down the engine and blades. From precise maneuvers in delicate areas to training new users, the GrandStand's easy-to-use controls make operation a breeze.​

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'd recommend the NEW Gravely Pro Stance series.

The Problem for me with the Pro Stance is the setup. I don't like the fact that you're standing between the wheels and the size of the platform and the controls are real awkward. The real big problem again for me was or is they only offer the 48" and up in deck size. I looked at the Pro Stance before I purchased the Toro and for me there was no comparison between the two.

Threads
There are more stand on mowers than I thought. My top contenders are wright, scag, toro and exmark. I know the dealers around here sell them. As far as gravely, and a few others I haven't seen the brand around.