moles, hemp weed

stevestud99

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have two problems in the yard i have moles and my small pasture area i have hemp weed so bad any ideas how to get rid of these problems thanks in advance steve.

rekees

Threads
"hemp weed" as in marijuana? Just call the DEA, they will get rid of it for you! kidding :smile:

For the moles they make a spring loaded trap that will kill them. You can also get poison peanuts to put in their runs but be careful if you have a dog that might dig them up and eat them.

0003634800645_215X215.jpg

jeepnjim

Threads
No idea on the hemp weed other than smoking it. On the moles. I have had great success using the electronic {solar powered} mole chasers from Tractor supply and Harbor Freight.

JIM

173abn

Threads
the guy's pasture down the road looks like a Christmas tree farm but instead of trees it's pot.Saw 4 guys in suits looking at it a couple years ago,figured they were with the Kansas Bureau of Investigation.The old boy that owns the place was in his 80s and mowed it the next day but it comes back every year.cows won't eat it so you either spray it or mow it.I got a couple of Terriers that are hell on moles. russ