Husqvarna 125 B blower won't keep running after starting

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Husqvarna 125 B blower won't keep running after starting
It has been my first hand experience that a muffler plugged by a mud dobber will not permit
the engine to fire even one lick................

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Depends a bit on how well the muffler is sealed against the cylinder, how much or the outlet is plugged.
We get a lot of beetles that seem to want to crawl into the muffler then die.
Most times there is enough leakage to start but the engine dies the instant you open the throttle on engine that start with a full closed choke,

bullykiller

Forum Newbie
Threads
bertsmobile1,

Would you believe I signed up for this forum, after searching for exactly what this poster was trying to get help on, and ended up here to see what an unbelievable cocksucker you were to him.

First, King jackshit, he was looking for perhaps a PATTERN FAILURE, that this particular forum/site had seen several of, and could quickly fireback with 'oh yeah, its the bulb, many people that that exact thing happen.' The guys has thrown part after part after it and in a world where you're a tech, that isn't the way to do it. You want to diagnose it. Fix it right the first time.

But no, you beat the **** out of him with your GODLY power and ask him all kinds of **** this parts thrower would have no real idea to check, OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE CHECKED THEM, your ******* holiness!

Why don't you try to stop making others feel like dipshits for signing up to a site that was meant to help others, and not LORD over them your all knowing experience.

There were two ways to do this-the good way, and your ****** up way.

In the end, everyone that comes here is looking for help. Is it hard as hell to diagnose a specific problem over the internet or phone? **** yes it is! Does someone looking for that help need to be squeezed by the neck till they take a **** in their underwear, only to have you let them come back to conciousness...and while telling them what a supreme little engine expert you are, smear their ****** underwear all over their faces????

its either that, or you're tired of the little man showing up in here asking the same old simpleton ****. if thats the case, you need a vacation you fucktard.

I wished I could be standing in a crowd when you started talking to someone like that. I'd pound your ***.

Punkass bitch.

Now, I can be kicked off the forum now that I said what I came to say.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bully, did you go looking to pick a fight when you got up today? Bert is one of the techs on this forum who has helped a lot of members who know how to follow directions and has been thanked for his services many times. I don’t know if you have any knowledge in the repair field, but by reading your rant, I doubt that you have half the knowledge of the garage mechanics who think they know more than the service techs. If you even took 30 seconds to read other threads which he and many other techs subscribe to you would see what I am talking about. Many times people think that we have ESP, are mind readers and are standing next to you holding your hand. We offer free advice and admonish those who won’t help us or have the mechanical skills of a two year old. If you just want to look for a fight and are still trying to be the class bully, you can leave now, as we don’t need you or your foul language. I doubt that you came looking for or willing to offer good free advice. If you are in need of anger management courses or how to handle social situations, we would be willing to point you to many online sites to help you out.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Has anybody mentioned the in-tank fuel filter?
Those can become partially plugged and not permit adequate fuel flow ...........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Dearest Bully Killer.
I know this might be difficult for you to understand but there is a METHOD in small engine diagnosis.
If you have read any wider than you own rants then perhaps you may have come across the saying
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and he will fed himself forever"

If I wanted to talk down to some one , belittle them & make them feel stupid then I would have packed the reply with jargon the poster would have trouble understanding and chided him for doing things out of order.
If I get off by hurling abuse then my post would have read like yours, full of words that the auto editor removes.

What you fail to understand is there are a lot of things that need to be checked.
If the tool was here in the shop, sounds & smells alone would have allowed me or any other 1/2 decent technician to diagnose it in a few seconds.
However on a forum we have nothing to work with but the words posted on a screen. And people use different words to describe the same think oft incorrectly which gives others the wrong perception of what is actually happening.
Engine dies means very little other than the engine does not work and is about as informative as you walking into a doctors rooms and saying "I feel sick, give me a pill"
There is a dead stop, a no spark stop a flooded stop & a lean stop they all look & sound different.
However as we do not expect posters to be able to recognise these subtle differences we ask them other questions to circumvent a perceived lack of knowledge.
If it becomes apparent the posted posses a higher level of aptitude then the tone of the thread picks up a bit.

In sympathy with the "fish" saying is one of Bertrand Russels
"Most people would rather die than think about what they are doing..... a great many succeed at this " or similar.
I am sorry that to follow the help offered to Dubber you were forced to do something you have great difficulty with , Thinking .
However lashing out with your tirade will do nothing to help Dubber, yourself or any one else who comes across the thread seeking help with their tools.

The only unfortunate thing is because Dubber did not respond to post #12 the thread went cold without a resolution to his problem.
This happens because many of us who come here daily use the "new posts" search so as Dubber never came back after post # 12 it is assumed that he either gave up or nutted his problem out on the basis of the information given but failed to come back us.

Now if you want help with your tools all you have to do is ask.

And just so you know I have several functionally illiterate mowing contractor on my books.
When the penny finally dropped, I went the extra few yards to "show & tell" when they brought equipment in that was not working properly.
When I took over the business, one of them was buying 2 batteries a season 15 chain saw blades, his total invoicing was in excess of $ 4000/pa and he was going broke.
Five years on his spend is around $ 300 /pa and that is only for parts as I took the time ( not charged for ) to walk him through the proper maintenance & use of his gear and he has now made enough to get a new ( used ) truck as he was using his sedan with a trailer.
HE used to work for a sheltered workshop and before long he had sent a lot of his fellow contractors who also suffer from a variety of problems to me for their servicing & repairs.
AFAIK all but one are now running at a profit, well until the drought set in they were so your perception of me could have not been more off base if you tried.

I "get off" by having some one come back with a final "it is running better than new" post.
There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who fail to ask them.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
bertsmobile1

Now, I can be kicked off the forum now that I said what I came to say.

As Curly Bill Brocius (Powers Booth) said to Wayatt Earp (Kurt Russel) in Tombstone:

Well, bye!

I have previously observed that making final inflammatory remarks and then leaving abruptly
is a characteristic of one certain type of individual....................

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Won’t get kicked off, but we can fill his inbox each day with a “ you have a reply”. Probably isn’t worth the effort.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Quite correct.
A single response to refute the diatribe is all that was required and that is mainly for historical purposes.
I seriously doubt he will be back as he struck me as they type who hurl insults from passing cars or throw cans full of rocks at police from the rear of a crowd.
Thanks for the kind words.
Unless my Bully killer actually come back for advice then this thread is closed as far as I am concerned.

oliver12

Forum Newbie
Threads
Quite correct.
A single response to refute the diatribe is all that was required and that is mainly for historical purposes.
I seriously doubt he will be back as he struck me as they type who hurl insults from passing cars or throw cans full of rocks at police from the rear of a crowd.
Thanks for the kind words.
Unless my Bully killer actually come back for advice then this thread is closed as far as I am concerned.

As a 35 year wrench turner on OPE, I say you were very rude. The way you phrased your replies were uncalled for. There's always someone better than you with knowledge and abilities to Dx and repair these small engines. Don't bother replying to me with your uneducated blathering. Poof.