Post your trailer setup

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why would you feel bad driving a new truck? I don't care if it's new or not, it's a truck and that's what there designed to do. If your worried about rust Buy a New Ford F-150 :smile: then you don't have to worry about rust because it will never rust.

Well, it's expensive, and I take good care of my stuff. I know this truck will get dented and scratched some day. That is why.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It all depends upn how you see your truck and we will all vary from a tool to do a job through to an expression of our masculine sexuality and everything in between.

I can never see value in new anything as it looses 1/2 to 1/3 the secound it crosses the showroom floor and I am competant enough to keep any old junkpile on the road nor don't need fancy new stuff to elevate my own perception of myself.
I have a problem with shinny new stuff as some one has to keep it shinny & new looking so somewhere along the line some one is paying for it.

I walk into a service center and see big empty bays with lots of tools hanging on expensive racking or in astronomically priced tool chests, I walk out.
I walk into a crowded shop with no space to put anything down, I ask for a quote.
Massive gleaming workshops cost a lot and do not produce any better outcome than a backyard mechanic and over the yers the workst service we got by far was from "showroom " workshops.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, it's expensive, and I take good care of my stuff. I know this truck will get dented and scratched some day. That is why.

Yeah trucks are expensive but no more so than any other nice vehicle. I mean why spend the money on something that your not going to use or let sit in the driveway.
You buy a truck for work reasons not luxury, if you want luxury buy a car or an SUV, there great for taking the family out for the evening or going to the store for grocery's, taking the kids to ball practice or school they have there use's.
You can buy trucks with sprayed in bed liners to protect the bed. Your dealer can provide treatments like Xzilon to provide superior appearance and protection that last for years, wash the thing twice a year and never wax, always looks like new they even spray the carpets and cloth seats if you want it done.
You say you take good care of your stuff and that's a good reason to have new, that way your dealer takes care of everything. All the maintenance, changing oil and filters, tires and wheels you don't have to worry about anything and it's free under warranty.

Last edited:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah trucks are expensive but no more so than any other nice vehicle. I mean why spend the money on something that your not going to use or let sit in the driveway.
You buy a truck for work reasons not luxury, if you want luxury buy a car or an SUV, there great for taking the family out for the evening or going to the store for grocery's, taking the kids to ball practice or school they have there use's.
You can buy trucks with sprayed in bed liners to protect the bed. Your dealer can provide treatments like Xzilon to provide superior appearance and protection that last for years, wash the thing twice a year and never wax, always looks like new they even spray the carpets and cloth seats if you want it done.
You say you take good care of your stuff and that's a good reason to have new, that way your dealer takes care of everything. All the maintenance, changing oil and filters, tires and wheels you don't have to worry about anything and it's free under warranty.

True, I do think about that too. It's a matter of perception. A brand new truck is also a very nice tax cut.

Saabo

Forum Newbie
Threads
WP_20160715_19_25_20_Pro.jpg
My setup. Areins Ikon x 42"WP_20160715_19_25_20_Pro.jpg

cashman

Threads
This is a tilt style trailer that was used before the drop-gate style became popular. It is a Yazoo YT-10 trailer built in the 1960's. It was designed to haul this type of mower which is a Yazoo YR-60. It is also good for retrieving broken mowers. I've had this one for about 40 years and still use it frequently. A few years ago I hauled an Exmark Lazer 60 from Vidalia Georgia to Elk Grove California on it for my aunt that had moved. I also used it once to haul a buddy's Harley Davidson Street Glide from Pensacola Florida back to North Alabama after he had been in a wreck.

Thanks!!!

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
That is one tuff trailer! That mower looks really old and unique!