What made you switch?

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I'm really curious to know what made you choose from a push mower to one that you drive? I personally was just tired of pushing because it was so much work. I'm lazy lol

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Years ago ... when I first could afford to , I bought something that was quicker AND easier... so in my case it was cash flow that allowed me to switch... :smile:KennyV

lizard

Threads
You can buy a self propelled Rotary lawn mower in Australia for under $350........why would you use a push mower you would have to be a Jym Junkie.:ashamed::confused2::eek::mad:

Twinkle

Threads
I'm really curious to know what made you choose from a push mower to one that you drive? I personally was just tired of pushing because it was so much work. I'm lazy lol

Hehehe. If you have enough lawn to warrant a sit down mower then I can imagine it was a lot of work before! In my case the switch is more of an addition, and based on necessity. I do know a lot of ultra lazy people who would have a ride on for a tiny garden if they could get away with it though!

173abn

Threads
Two +acres made me switch. russ

junebug1701

Threads
What made me switch? Several things--the weather here in the summer is extremely hot and humid. I had been pushing that old $100 Murray around for 6 years and feeling like I was going to have a stroke afterward. Then the Murray started having carb problems--it would only run for 10 minutes at a time. My wife finally had pity on me and told me to go buy a good mower, something self propelled that would be dependable and last a long time. She didn't have to tell me twice!! Now I still have enough energy to do the edging and weed-eating so my yard looks better!