love my Stihl equipment. . .

mike_hrtb

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just wanted to say "keep up the good work" Stihl . . . Echo vs. Stihl= no comparison. Truly commercial grade products.

themowerking20

Threads
The only thing i dont like about stihl is the 4mix engine....i used to be a die hard stihl man myself but i like any orange 2 cycle....that does'nt have valves lol

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The 4mix technology is the only way to go :thumbsup::thumbsup:

themowerking20

Threads
Ok i lied ...the only 4mix i like is the br600 because its just plain old bad ***..... i chased a brick across concrete with it one day...i need one of the feeler guages to set valve lash for it....my local dealer wont get one for me

Exmark fan

Threads
From what I have been told. 4mix is all Stihl will have in the near future.

Bomba

Threads
Ok i lied ...the only 4mix i like is the br600 because its just plain old bad ***..... i chased a brick across concrete with it one day...i need one of the feeler guages to set valve lash for it....my local dealer wont get one for me

I also have a Stihl BR600 I recently bought and I love it! The backpack does raise a little bit on the right side but I can live with that.

Bomba

Threads
I'm looking at Stihl weedeaters. I am 6'4" tall and every one I've had up to now has not been long enough for me, hurts my lower back. I want a straight shaft. Maybe I should buy a trimmer with those bike-style handlebars?

themowerking20

Threads
I would reccomend bike bars for extended use ....if you gonna run 4 or 5 tanks in a few hours ....but standard trimming i would stay away from them... just my opinion

Bomba

Threads
I would reccomend bike bars for extended use ....if you gonna run 4 or 5 tanks in a few hours ....but standard trimming i would stay away from them... just my opinion

Why do you say stay away for standard trimming?