New Honda Forum Member

dfbrown

Threads
I am a huge honda fan and keep a tight relationship with my local dealer about whats going on with honda, whats new, whats on the down low etc. here is what i currently have for honda stuff now.
Honda hrc7113 48inch walk behind (literlly brand new just got it)
hrc216k1hxaa, hrc216k2hxa, hrc216k3hxa, hr214sx, hr215hxa, hr215k1hxa, honda 25cc trimmer, honda 35cc trimmer, honda hs724 snow blower, honda engine BE Pressure washer, honda civic, honda prelude type sh (mint)

I have tried, tested, worked on or have previously owned many honda hr214 hr215 hr215 masters series hrm215 hrb216 hrb217 hrx217 honda tractors and have owned many more hondas then whats posted above. The stuff is the best. With the exception of the hrc216 mowers, the old 214,215 stuff is made so well its better then everything out there even now (even toro proline stuff maybe) what can you say BULLET PROOF

Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!
I am a huge Honda fan, also. But an amateur compared to you! :laughing: I have a Honda HRX217HYA and a HRR216TDA. Attached are pictures. I love that Honda 48 in. walk behind...it is so cool! Please tell us how you like it once you get to use it! If you could post a picture of all of your Honda stuff that would be great, because I am a huge fan of Honda stuff also!
Again, welcome to the forum and I hope you can contribute on some topics! :smile:
DSCN6578.jpg DSCN6585.jpg My Equipment Labeled.jpg

dfbrown

Threads
i will load up pictures when i get around to it. Oh i forgot to mention i have a new discontinued hhe31 stick edger 4 stroke edger. it works great and love the trimmers. I will get you pictures and people will be shocked because i have a lot of honda stuff and some of it i have never used it (on purpose) and some i use all the time for customers lawns. i really want to get in near future a original hrc216hxa (only one i dont have) that they made from 1989 up to 1995. a new hs1332 tas snow blower just so i can blow snow over my neibors houses, honda generator 6500 (after sandy storm). I promise to get you pictures when i can take them then load them up. my equipment is super clean for a lawn guy i used to be a master tech for suzuki and bmw motorcycles for a number of years. take care of stuff and it last forever.

Threads
Yeah I agree. I just can't get over how much stuff you have! I never knew Honda made stick edgers at one time!
I, too, would want a snowblower if it can blow snow over my neighbor's houses! :laughing:

dfbrown

Threads
I see you have echo stuff. I currently have echo pb770t blower, pb255 blower eb255 shred n vac, cs400 chainsaw hedge trimmers and have had echo stuff since i was a 13 year old kid. I have never ever had 1 single problem with there stuff but i use honda trimmers cause well its a honda, 4 stroke, no fumes, way more refined and smooth. i like some stihl stuff but i cant get into the stuff or love it to buy it. I have owned since i was a young kid cutting yards with 21" mowers about every high end 21' made from about 1990 till now. echo stuff , john deere, toro, snapper, and some others but i found the hondas to be the best by far and the toro proline stuff is good (i still have 1 its a 22040) john deere jx 75 and jx85 and sb14 but transmissions are junk after a few years but the toro proline 21 is decent stuff but it lacks some areas compared to hrc216hxa. the new 48 inch i just go is my 2nd commerical walk behind ever. i used to have a new jd 36in in high school. it was good but whats sad is that the hondas were 4 grand 14 years ago and built way way better but priced themselves out of the market at the time compared to john deere and toro etc.

Threads
You have some nice Echo equipment, also! :thumbsup: I have never had problems with my Echo equipment and also think Hondas are by far the best mower!
WOW...the Honda walk-behind was very expensive back then!! :eek:

bwdbrn1

Threads
I think the HR214s and HR215s are some of the best mowers out there myself. The HR214 was the first genuine Honda I ever owned. Picked it up off of Craig's List a few years ago just because it was a Honda. I'd driven Honda cars and ridden Honda motorcycles for years, and have a Honda HS622TA snowblower. Always wanted a Honda mower, but never popped for one until that one came up on CL. Didn't really know what I had at the time, but as I got to using it, I was hooked on the model. Now I've got three of the 214s and a 215 that I just got. I've added the electric start to one of the 214s and to the 215 for no other reason but I wanted to. I have a John Deere 14SB that's O.K., but I'm thinking I'll sell it this spring to maintain my fleet of Hondas.

Threads
I have a John Deere 14SB that's O.K., but I'm thinking I'll sell it this spring to maintain my fleet of Hondas.

User scott47429 has that John Deere mower and says he loves it! But I think it comes down to personal preference. I, too, would sell it so I could maintain my Honda mowers! :cool:

sangie74

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am a huge honda fan and keep a tight relationship with my local dealer about whats going on with honda, whats new, whats on the down low etc. here is what i currently have for honda stuff now.
Honda hrc7113 48inch walk behind (literlly brand new just got it)
hrc216k1hxaa, hrc216k2hxa, hrc216k3hxa, hr214sx, hr215hxa, hr215k1hxa, honda 25cc trimmer, honda 35cc trimmer, honda hs724 snow blower, honda engine BE Pressure washer, honda civic, honda prelude type sh (mint)

I have tried, tested, worked on or have previously owned many honda hr214 hr215 hr215 masters series hrm215 hrb216 hrb217 hrx217 honda tractors and have owned many more hondas then whats posted above. The stuff is the best. With the exception of the hrc216 mowers, the old 214,215 stuff is made so well its better then everything out there even now (even toro proline stuff maybe) what can you say BULLET PROOF

Do you know how much one of these are worth? Specifically the Honda HR215 HX. I have one that runs great but looking to sell it. Not sure what a good price would be to sell.