Husqvarna vs Toro vs Honda

Threads
After buying the Honda,(started it and took a dry run but the grass hasn't started growing here yet!) I saw the Husqvarna at Lowes for $300 less with what looks like the same 190 cc Honda engine. Hope the versamow and tranny make up the difference

I think it will. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. :thumbsup:

kman

Threads
Okay, I've mowed the lawn 3 times with the Honda, here are my first impressions:
Starts easy, once the fuel is turned on!
The handle is genius, it folds down completely and locks inplace at three different heights, I found a comfortable height and I'm 6' 4"
The wheels are solid and the height adjustment is great. Others have argued it needs a single lever but that is incorrect, a single lever has more parts and doesn't allow for different heights which would negate some of this mowers features
It took me 2 times to get the hang of the clutch and the drive levers, now that I know the drive lever is narrower than the blade clutch lever it is easy to stagger my hands & take one off at the end of each run
The drive is very nice I adjusted it to go as fast as I can walk & it still has some left. It cuts my lawn in almost half time
I was not expecting the quality of the cut. I've only mulched so far but it seems to really lift the grass and leave nothing behind. It mulched leaves from last fall left over from the early snowfall

Not sure if you can tell but I LOVE THIS LAWNMOWER! EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS