Husqvarna vs Toro vs Honda

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks for all the advice. I was hoping the Husqvarna was a Honda clone with a honda engine at less than half price. I think the versamow function on the honda along with the bigger engine will tip me that way. I'm planning on having my new mower for another 20 years so cost is not that significant

You may want to look at the LM Series Gravely. The LM21S and LM21SW both come with the FJ180V 6Hp Kawasaki engine. They sell for $549.00 not that I'm a Gravely Fan but I am a Kawasaki Fan.
Gravely Classic LM Series Lawn Mower

Threads
You may want to look at the LM Series Gravely. The LM21S and LM21SW both come with the FJ180V 6Hp Kawasaki engine. They sell for $549.00 not that I'm a Gravely Fan but I am a Kawasaki Fan.
Gravely Classic LM Series Lawn Mower

The Gravely with the front swivel caster wheels is like the exact same thing as the Ariens I posted in post #8 (the 2nd picture). Another example of one large company making the same mower and painting it a different color and having a different sticker. :thumbdown:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Husqvarna make a rear wheel drive one with a Honda engine they about 400 to 500$ depending where u get them at.

kman

Threads
Lawn Mower Fanatic, I just decided on the Honda & you tell me there is an all wheel drive Husqvarna! I still have 3 feet of snow on the ground here in Saskatchewan so I guess I can wait for some feedback on the 4 wheel drive

Threads
Lawn Mower Fanatic, I just decided on the Honda & you tell me there is an all wheel drive Husqvarna! I still have 3 feet of snow on the ground here in Saskatchewan so I guess I can wait for some feedback on the 4 wheel drive

haha:laughing: I would personally choose the Honda. I don't think the Husqvarna has as many features (other than the AWD) as the Honda. And it might be awhile for some reviews on the Husqvarna, considering the mower came out like 3 days ago! cool.gif

kman

Threads
In Canada the Husqvarna will be 1/2 the price of the Honda. Again I'm making a 20 year purchase, but I still want to be real

Threads
In Canada the Husqvarna will be 1/2 the price of the Honda. Again I'm making a 20 year purchase, but I still want to be real

I'm not saying to judge a book by its cover, but a $800 mower should last longer than a $400 mower. But I also believe any mower will last if you maintain it well.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Husqvarna make a rear wheel drive one with a Honda engine they about 400 to 500$ depending where u get them at.

Yes it 's a the Honda but it's that GCV 160 engine and it doesn't work that great. You want the 190cc if you go with Honda.