Liquid coming out of atv exhaust

D2hornets58

Threads
It your machine and you have to know where the water come from, yes it could be condensation. I would have no idea how you use or store your ATV. White oil is from a lot of moisture. Now when you say white oil you are seeing through the small window that you check your oil level with? Do you get a lot of white thick goo on the oil fill plug? These are the only two spots that I can think of to see your oil unless you are taking things apart. Like I said this ATV is made to go in water and mud so this engine is sealed up and all vents and air intakes are high and come out above the gas tank.

Ya i am seeing it through the little window to check the oil level...And there is nothing on the oil fill plug.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
As I said this isn't a ATV forum but I got carried away with this little 160. Suzuki doesn't make this model any more but in its day it was a strong 2WD 5 speed with reverse beginners machine that went about 40 MPH. It is light and nimble and will go just about any place a 4WD will go. It is also light enough if it gets stuck 2 persons (men) can lift it out of trouble. This is the reason I was wondering how this machine handles a snowplow? Also its just geared wrong to pull or push heavy loads, made for pleasure not work even so they did put a hitch and racks on the older machines.