DIFFERENT LAWN STRIPING SYSTEMS

rfmarney

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for getting back to us!

Rotary type mowers, by their nature, lift and cut so any roller or 'comb' (As we plan to use) has to be on the rear of the mower. We use the existing rock guard as a platform so height adjustment is never a problem.

Metal pipe and other such "home remedys" are dangerous for the very reasons you mentioned. Our bolt-thru system is time tested and will not wear off for years and years.

We are using "KICKSTARTER" to launch this product early next month and we truly value all of you input. (This is not just lip service I assure you!)

For people who purchase on Kickstarter the price is $30.00 (US) including shipping and an 'as long as you own your mower guarantee is implied!

As mentioned in another post, this 'has been done before' but ours has NO moving parts and can be used on almost any type of turf sod.

Plans for zero turn and riding type mowers are well into development but our focus on the home owner model is paramount right now.

@Xpert_Service

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had never considered this an overly important part of my business... however... after reading through this thread, introducing some striping this next mowing season is under serious review. It's not something I've noticed my competitors doing locally so it might give me a serious advantage and some appearance points with the customers.

Threads
I had never considered this an overly important part of my business... however... after reading through this thread, introducing some striping this next mowing season is under serious review. It's not something I've noticed my competitors doing locally so it might give me a serious advantage and some appearance points with the customers.

I agree, I think it will give you an edge over the competition. I have never had anyone ask for lawn stripes, but people always say the lawn looks great. And stripes from a commercial mower I think look better than from a 21" mower like mine.