What do you think

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
This pic is going around what do you think?
I do not have guns but I feel everyone should have the right to have one with a background check.

image-1450842604.png

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am going to say either one. The first sign the person already knows this and the second sign means nothing to a person that is going to kill them self anyways

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Neither, Signs and or gun laws will not prevent another tragedy.

Threads
I wish it was that easy, but people who want to kill will do whatever necessary and ignore the rules. :eek:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
YOU CAN'T LEGISLATE STUPIDITY OR CYA. Been there, done that. Have been in the school when guns were there. Twice caught students with weapons. This is just one of the many things teachers today have to be aware of and know how to deal with. Just one of the many things that are now part of our jobs and we must be aware of. Believe it or not, but it is now part of our training. How many of you would like to have this job, when you entrust us with your children? I'll bet we will hear of some hero, coming out of this sorry event. Maybe not, just part of the job.

metz12

Threads
Like ric said, gun laws wont protect anything. and if you just outlawed guns, and people actually listened, think of how many weapons are still out there!!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Guns don't kill people people kill people same as cars the drunk driver kills people not the car.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think there have been laws against killing people for a while now...
If those existing laws are not preventing it, why would anyone think More laws would do it?

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think this was a very terrible tragedy to take the lives of these innocent children and adults here in the USA. But to put it in perspective, the mainstream media seems to sensationalize and report this very heavily while you hear very little of the following statistics worldwide.

Malnutrition is the key factor contributing to more than one-third of all global child deaths resulting in 2.6 million deaths per year. A Life Free From Hunger: Tackling Child Malnutrition, Save the Children, Feb 2012

Every five seconds, a child dies from hunger-related diseases..MDG Report - Goal 4, 2010 (pdf)

More than 11 million children die each year from preventable health issues such as malaria, diarrhea and pneumonia. MDG Report - Goal 4, 2010 (pdf)

22,000 children die each day due to conditions of poverty. UNICEF State of the World's Children, 2010 (pdf)

According to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), 2 million children have been killed by conflict over the last decade.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your constitution was good back in the 1700 (or whenever) when you were fighting for freedom and killing indians but you need to bring it into the 21 century.
Nobody needs guns unless job dependant and with licence.
Over here even air rifles need a licence because a child got shot!
Take guns away and the innocent might stand a chance.