Lohman mows lawns

Threads
Ow can I make my 4-wheel louder on full open throltle

metz12

Threads
Straight pipe. or a better exhaust. or glasspacks

txzrider

Threads
if you are successful, please do not come to my neighborhood. Noise for noise sake is just plain annoying. And oh by the way, you will probably make it run worse.

Landscape dude

Forum Newbie
Threads
You could use some sort of heat resistant tape to attach a coffee can with a small hole cut into the bottom of it. It makes for a nicer popping sound

Mini Motors

Threads
Louder is not better. It can lead to burnt valves at worst, and will certainly change the jetting. Then, there's your hearing. The only possible good thing is annoying a crappy neighbor.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You will get better answers on this on a motorcycle forum. As to what I know you need some back pressure or you loose power. So if you just install a straight pipe you will make a lot of noise but loose power. I am going to say your best bet would be a custom exhaust system which by going to a motorcycle forum you will get better knowledge on this. You are also going to find that custom exhaust systems don't come cheap.

metz12

Threads
You will get better answers on this on a motorcycle forum. As to what I know you need some back pressure or you loose power. So if you just install a straight pipe you will make a lot of noise but loose power. I am going to say your best bet would be a custom exhaust system which by going to a motorcycle forum you will get better knowledge on this. You are also going to find that custom exhaust systems don't come cheap.

Very true. But if a glass pack is the same thing on a truck it wont take away from the power if i am right. i would look into it though.

chance123

Threads
Put a megaphone on the end of the straight pipe