Mower deck Looking for a used gearbox for a Kubota ZD21 60 inch pro deck

jthorne

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Looking for a used gearbox for a Kubota ZD21 60 inch pro deck
I have a Kubota ZD21 zero turn mower with a 60 inch pro deck. The gearbox has gone out and I am desperately looking for a used replacement gearbox. If anyone knows where I might find one please drop me an email at jthorne@rivnet.net.

Regards,

Jim Thorne

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Jim & WELCOME to LMF...
If you have not broken the housing on the gear box... they are rebuild-able.
If you have to replace the complete gearbox you should take a few measurements, mounting, gear ratio & input direction vs output... Then check other models And manufacturers deck gearboxes ... There will be a lot of other decks using the same gearbox.... Kubota & most others don't build their own gearboxes... :smile:KennyV

tackedp

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the gearbox you are looking for but need one for a ZD28 72 inch pro deck gearbox number RCK72P-28Z. Does anyone know where one of these are? dptacke@vyn.midco.net

Leroyverret

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Kubota ZD21 zero turn mower with a 60 inch pro deck. The gearbox has gone out and I am desperately looking for a used replacement gearbox. If anyone knows where I might find one please drop me an email at jthorne@rivnet.net.

Regards,

Jim Thorne

I'm also looking for a gear box for a D782 if you can help me. Drop me a line at bertieverret@ Tpsd.org