Rescue Cat Had kittens

brucesdeere

Threads
We had a cat show up on our door step, poor thing starving to death, we come to find out she was pregnant, here I thought she was just starting to gain weight because she was eating regularly, well now we have 3 very tiny little kittens.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Kittens are FUN...

I hope your community has a spay/neuter program, that you can take all 4 of them to...
And good for you for rescuing the kitties.... :smile:KennyV

Twinkle

Threads
Yes, it's nice to hear that you took care of the poor thing. She obviously chose a good doorstep to land on. Are you going to keep the little family? I think I would find it hard to resist doing that.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
We had a cat show up on our door step, poor thing starving to death, we come to find out she was pregnant, here I thought she was just starting to gain weight because she was eating regularly, well now we have 3 very tiny little kittens.

Bless you for your caring...we currently have five cats, four were strays. The last one we got was a 5 week old kitten I rescued from under my neighbor's storage building, it took me half the day to get him out. I have never understood how anyone can be so cruel as to abandon animals in the countryside. Every one I rescue is spayed or neutered as soon as it can be. If only more people would be as responsible...oh yes, during most winters I have several others show up for food and shelter, I let them access my big barn. Had four last winter, no we could not keep those.

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Aww! That's so sweet of you! I'm really glad there are people like you in the world who love animals enough to save them and make them their responsibility. Any luck finding them homes?

adan

Threads
A cute cat went to my brother's house like that. She gave birth three more times that my brother had to keep on giving away the kittens. Cats are not good for asthmatics.

touree

Threads
That was really sweet of you. I tend to believe animals have feelings and senses and try picturing how many households the cat skipped just to show up at your doorstep....lol

Are cats not good for asthmatics because of the fur?

brucesdeere

Threads
Yes, all the people in my neighborhood and all the strays show up on my doorstep. I have all mine spayed and neutered so it doesn't get out of control.