home made grader

tweedlecat

Threads
hi folks, i just wanted to post a picture of my new grader. i got all the stuff for free, just had to buy some steel tubing. i'm into it $5.84 total. works good and i have a ripper bar for it as well. some more tinkering but i like it.

Attachments

• penguin grader.jpg
    penguin grader.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 168

slammed

Threads
hi folks, i just wanted to post a picture of my new grader. i got all the stuff for free, just had to buy some steel tubing. i'm into it $5.84 total. works good and i have a ripper bar for it as well. some more tinkering but i like it.

Nice machine how good does it work.

Threads

Good job! :thumbsup:

tweedlecat

Threads
it actually works really well. if i need down pressure i just push down with my feet. and i can still angle it left and right next i want to figure out how to tilt it. any ideas?

slammed

Threads
it actually works really well. if i need down pressure i just push down with my feet. and i can still angle it left and right next i want to figure out how to tilt it. any ideas?

Just put some extra mounting holes in each side of your mount and tilt the blade.

Attachments

• mount.jpg
    mount.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

slammed

Threads
One bolt in top hole on left side one bolt in second from top hole in right side will make it dig deeper on right side and so on.