3100 Lights

dnrsslr

Threads
Yes, a light on top of the "roll cage" would be great. Enlarge the picture on this link to see how this guy mounted his: My.Ventrac - Featured Fan Profile It's just kind of hard (impossible) to justify the roll cage just to mount the light higher. I was originally thinking of some kind of posts or bracket to get the light mounted high like that. Then, I thought if I would mount two lights, just a little higher but wider than the factory headlight, maybe I could get good results.

Threads
Yes, a light on top of the "roll cage" would be great. Enlarge the picture on this link to see how this guy mounted his: My.Ventrac - Featured Fan Profile It's just kind of hard (impossible) to justify the roll cage just to mount the light higher. I was originally thinking of some kind of posts or bracket to get the light mounted high like that. Then, I thought if I would mount two lights, just a little higher but wider than the factory headlight, maybe I could get good results.

Both things you said would be good ideas!

slammed

Threads
Let us know what you do. And post a pic of it when your done.

dnrsslr

Threads

Attachments

• Lights 1.jpg
    Lights 1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Lights 2.jpg
    Lights 2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Lights 3.jpg
    Lights 3.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 26
Threads

dnrsslr

Threads
I changed the lights. I like the positioning better but they look a little odd. Or, maybe very odd!

IMG_20141108_161401011.jpgIMG_20141108_161333404.jpg

Raw Dodge

Threads
I love LED lights, however sometimes with snow especially around a snowblower they get covered because they run so cool they don't give off enough heat to melt the snow off the lenses..if you don't run it for a long time, it won't be an issue..i think they will work great where you put them, function over looks everytime for me..