HURRICANE SANDY: STAY SAFE!

Threads
Now that Hurricane Sandy will soon be making her way up the east coast, I hope everyone the best of luck! Anywhere from Florida to New England. It is supposed to rain and be very windy here Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Great! :frown:
To tell you the truth I should be telling myself this because look at the track! It will head right at us!! And it might still be a Cat. 1 hurricane (winds @ 75 mph) when it is off the coast of New Jersey!!
sandy.jpg
(http://www.weather.com/)
Good luck to everyone on the east coast!!

slammed

Threads
Now that Hurricane Sandy will soon be making her way up the east coast, I hope everyone the best of luck! Anywhere from Florida to New England. It is supposed to rain and be very windy here Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Great! :frown:
To tell you the truth I should be telling myself this because look at the track! It will head right at us!! And it might still be a Cat. 1 hurricane (winds @ 75 mph) when it is off the coast of New Jersey!!
View attachment 9386
(National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report)
Good luck to everyone on the east coast!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY The weather man just said we could get up to a foot of rain in our area. Or even SNOW with the cold front coming in from this storm.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I'm sorry to hear that, but I must say - what a strange name for a hurricane!

We got a small snow shower here just half an hour ago, winter is coming! :frown:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
They're now calling it "Frankenstorm" since it's supposed to hit right before Halloween. :laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
They're now calling it "Frankenstorm" since it's supposed to hit right before Halloween. :laughing:
"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful."

Very apt actually.

Threads
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY The weather man just said we could get up to a foot of rain in our area. Or even SNOW with the cold front coming in from this storm.

I know, same with us...weird.....snow during a hurricane!! But it might happen in PA, also, not just North Carolina where you live. :frown:

slammed

Threads
I know, same with us...weird.....snow during a hurricane!! But it might happen in PA, also, not just North Carolina where you live. :frown:

Good thing I have the blade for the Ventrac.:thumbsup: