Adjusting the parking brake on a Dixon

alexhammer

Threads
How would I go about to tighten the parking brake on my Dixon ZTR (model # 965882101)?????
When I apply the parking brake when Im on a incline I put the brake on and it rolls about 6 inches and stops while rolling it makes a grinding gear type noise. Also when the mower is running I apply the parking brake (on a flat surface) it still rolls, it stops rolling when I bring the drive levers back to the reverse position. ---How can I fix these problems I am pretty sure it would be the parking brake, if not how can I fix it??

brodave

Threads
How would I go about to tighten the parking brake on my Dixon ZTR (model # 965882101)?????
When I apply the parking brake when Im on a incline I put the brake on and it rolls about 6 inches and stops while rolling it makes a grinding gear type noise. Also when the mower is running I apply the parking brake (on a flat surface) it still rolls, it stops rolling when I bring the drive levers back to the reverse position. ---How can I fix these problems I am pretty sure it would be the parking brake, if not how can I fix it??

do you have a chain drive dixon? If so, let me know and I'll have help for you.LORD bless-brodave