Scag Turf Tiger Kholer 25hp won't start

scag43

Threads
Hi, I was cutting grass and the motor shut off by itself and now it won稚 start, it will crank but will not start. I did notice that when the key switch is in on position the amp gauge doesn't move at all, stay on 0 , before this happen, the amp gauge will go to 14 amps with the key switch in on position..Both fuses are good, I don't know what is wrong, I will appreciate any help, I need this mower...Thank You

Motor: Kholer command 25hp mower model: Scag Turf Tiger STT52=25CH

chance123

Threads
First thing is to check for spark. Then check if it is getting fuel. I routeinly maintain around 20 Turf tigers, but most are Kawasaki water pumpers. Does yours have EFI? Or is it a carb. engine. As a quick start to diagnosis, you might remove the air filter and shoot some carb spray in and crank it.

chance123

Threads
I did notice that when the key switch is in on position the amp gauge doesn't move at all, stay on 0 , before this happen, the amp gauge will go to 14 amps with the key switch in on position.
Are you "sure" about this? I am thinking you meant to say "when the key is in the "START" position it would draw 14 amps