Walk behind Silent Scott's w/height adjuster

Parker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello I am a new member an am glad I found this forum. I have a Silent Scott's Reel lawnmower model #10M3 I got at a garage sale. I would like to know if there are any plastic parts inside that turns the blades. I know there is a plastic handle to turn the heigth adjuster from 1/2 to 2 1/4 but can not get that to do anything. Can you adjust the heigth with out that attachment? I know nothing about this kind of mower I hope someone can steer me in the right direction Thanks :smile

Threads
Hello I am a new member an am glad I found this forum. I have a Silent Scott's Reel lawnmower model #10M3 I got at a garage sale. I would like to know if there are any plastic parts inside that turns the blades. I know there is a plastic handle to turn the heigth adjuster from 1/2 to 2 1/4 but can not get that to do anything. Can you adjust the heigth with out that attachment? I know nothing about this kind of mower I hope someone can steer me in the right direction Thanks :smile

I don't know the answer, but hopefully with me responding it will get your question to the top of Today's Posts so you will get some answers. :welcome: to LMF!