home made ventrac attachments

Raw Dodge

Threads
I like Jacks innovative attachments and mods.. I noticed most of the attachments were on his previous machine,the 4231g, so it seems he's had them awhile. I find the prices of many attachments are simply out of reach of the typical contractor or property owner. The loader,leaf bagger unit, and tiller are 3 things that pop into my mind as being priced too high. So making your own is a great way to have you r cake eat it too..

Chasgo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Jack,

Would you mind sharing part number and where you purchased your soft top for when your blowing snow. I know you said it is made for a golf cart but seems to fit your machine well. Enjoyed looking at all the attachments you have made !!!!

Charlie

Threads

slammed

Threads
Would you share some better pics of your stuff please? Thanks in advance Slammed

Chasgo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Jack,

Would you mind sharing part number and where you purchased your soft top for when your blowing snow. I know you said it is made for a golf cart but seems to fit your machine well. Enjoyed looking at all the attachments you have made !!!!

Charlie

Thanks for the info..........

toro5xi

Threads
The only modification I have made is to the Two N One attachment. I added some 1 inch square bars to the bottom and then a piece of 1/8 inch steel to act as a fork lift. The blue piece you see in the middle is a piece of discarded new holland grass shute welded to a piece of square tubing which goes in the 2 inch receiver slot. It is only there to help protect what ever I am moving and to give it something to rest against.

I have often thought about making a generator attachment for my 3200 but have not yet gotten around to it. Perhaps this winter.

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 56
Threads
The only modification I have made is to the Two N One attachment. I added some 1 inch square bars to the bottom and then a piece of 1/8 inch steel to act as a fork lift. The blue piece you see in the middle is a piece of discarded new holland grass shute welded to a piece of square tubing which goes in the 2 inch receiver slot. It is only there to help protect what ever I am moving and to give it something to rest against.

I have often thought about making a generator attachment for my 3200 but have not yet gotten around to it. Perhaps this winter.

That is a useful modification! :thumbsup: