Bravo 25 , anyone ever used one?

MSlandscaping

Threads
My vendor just let me barrow a Bravo 25" mower to try out, it has a Honda engine. It looks like a good mower, we will find out when we cut with it tomorrow.
Has anyone ever used one>?

Threads
My vendor just let me barrow a Bravo 25" mower to try out, it has a Honda engine. It looks like a good mower, we will find out when we cut with it tomorrow.
Has anyone ever used one>?

No, but I was looking at one when I was looking for a larger mower. I want to hear what people say, because it seems like a nice mower!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
No, but I was looking at one when I was looking for a larger mower. I want to hear what people say, because it seems like a nice mower!

Honda GXV 160cc engine
Transmission
Heavy duty 2-speed gear drive transmission
Ground Speed
3.0-4.2mph @ 3,500 engine rpm
Wheel Ratchet System
Integrated within transmission
Transmission Drive
3L Kevlar Belt
Cutting Deck Width 25"
Deck Material
14-gauge stamped steel with rolled under lip
Blade Drive Spindle
Forged spindle shaft with die cast aluminum housing and permanently lubricated ball bearings
Wear Strips
Replaceable hardened steel strips on both trim sides of mower
Cutting Heights
1 to 3.5 Mowing Height Adjustments
Wheels
Radial shaped 9 semi-pneumatic wheel.
Fully interchangeable front and back.
Ball bearings in front and fixed to transmission axle in rear.
Front Axle
30mm steel tube
Bag Capacity
2.8 Bushels
Mulch Plug
Standard
Blade
High lift blade for excellent bagging and quality of cut
Lower Handle
34mm aircraft quality aluminum tube with no bolts, brackets or cables on the outside for a snag free smooth exterior
Upper Handle
30mm aircraft quality aluminum tube shaped to fit operators hands and narrowed to make turning easier
Cable Protection
Cables are routed within handle tubes for added protection
Blade Control
BBC
Dry Weight
117lbs
Commercial Warranty
2 years engine, 1 year all other components
Suggested Retail Price
$1499.

For that price I don't think I'd want or buy one. Just my to cents.

Threads
Honda GXV 160cc engine
Transmission
Heavy duty 2-speed gear drive transmission
Ground Speed
3.0-4.2mph @ 3,500 engine rpm
Wheel Ratchet System
Integrated within transmission
Transmission Drive
3L Kevlar Belt
Cutting Deck Width
25?br>Deck Material
14-gauge stamped steel with rolled under lip
Blade Drive Spindle
Forged spindle shaft with die cast aluminum housing and permanently lubricated ball bearings
Wear Strips
Replaceable hardened steel strips on both trim sides of mower
Cutting Heights
1?3.5?br>Mowing Height Adjustments
Wheels
Radial shaped 9 semi-pneumatic wheel.
Fully interchangeable front and back.
Ball bearings in front and fixed to transmission axle in rear.
Front Axle
30mm steel tube
Bag Capacity
2.8 Bushels
Mulch Plug
Standard
Blade
High lift blade for excellent bagging and quality of cut
Lower Handle
34mm aircraft quality aluminum tube with no bolts, brackets or cables on the outside for a snag free smooth exterior
Upper Handle
30mm aircraft quality aluminum tube shaped to fit operators hands and narrowed to make turning easier
Cable Protection
Cables are routed within handle tubes for added protection
Blade Control
BBC
Dry Weight
117lbs
Commercial Warranty
2 years engine, 1 year all other components
Suggested Retail Price
$1499.

For that price I don't think I'd want or buy one. Just my to cents.

Yeah, it does seem overly expensive!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, it does seem overly expensive!

Yea it seems expensive to me. There's a few things about it that makes me wonder a little bit, like the 160cc engine, the 14-gauge stamped steel deck, it has Residential Mowing Height Adjustments of 1 to 3.5 inches. Seems like more of a Residential than a commercial mower.

MSlandscaping

Threads
Ric said:
Yea it seems expensive to me. There's a few things about it that makes me wonder a little bit, like the 160cc engine, the 14-gauge stamped steel deck, it has Residential Mowing Height Adjustments of 1 to 3.5 inches. Seems like more of a Residential than a commercial mower.

Yea it kinda does seem like a residential mower, but the thing is beefy looking. Looks really sturdy and its heavy as hell. $1499 is on the expensive side, if its cuts good i'll maybe buy the one he let me barrow and at no more than $900.

MSlandscaping

Threads
So my crew used the Bravo..............they didnt like it. The mower only has one speed? SUPER FAST is the only speed it has! Theres no way to go slow unless you push it. They forgot to add the turtle and rabbit speeds haha. Will not be buyin this mower.

Threads
So my crew used the Bravo..............they didnt like it. The mower only has one speed? SUPER FAST is the only speed it has! Theres no way to go slow unless you push it. They forgot to add the turtle and rabbit speeds haha. Will not be buyin this mower.

WOW.....That is pretty dumb! I'm glad I didn't buy it!

tybilly

Threads
reminds me of the yazoo without the hi wheels,wich was a good mower

Jerry Garcia 1966

Forum Newbie
Threads

Apparently your crew does not wear glasses...in the back of the engine and on the deck there are three different speeds for the Bravo (Gen 2 25") Lo - N - Hi. Need to look around the engine and really get familiarized with the product before you say there is no speed control...