Kraft Pro 18.5 dogs and dies in nm

emeraldgirl

Threads
i am new at this site. i have kraft pro that runs but dogs out when engaging the blades. it also doesn't charge battery while running. it seems to drain the battery.
i have been looking for a manual with no luck

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Let me repeat a post from another thread that might just get you the help you need. Please follow it.

Since this is a help forum, it is only fair that the people trying to answer questions have some information to work with, so they can give an accurate answer. This helps them if they need to research parts or service information on your engine or equipment. In the first part of your post please include your engine numbers from the ID tag or stamping and the equipment type and model numbers that are on it. Failure to do this may result in you not receiving any accurate help with your problem.

Many of the tech's that hang out here work in or have there own shops and the first thing they do when they make up a work order on a unit is include the engine and equipment numbers on the work order. Since this technical forum is offered free to the public, it's the least we can ask you to do, so please help all of us out. *So please post the numbers in the new topic you start to ask your question. It should be the first thing you write before beginning your question. :D

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum. :smile:

emeraldgirl

Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum. :smile:
can anyone help me find a owners and repair manual for this mower?
i also need to buy belts and repalce them...not sure where to buy them or how to put them on.
MONTGOMERY WARD
KRAFT PRO 18.5/46 INDUSTRIAL COMMERCIAL SPECIAL EDITION
BRIGGS & STRATTON
TWIN CYL,, MODEL: 42A707
TYPE 123 01
CODE: 9505235A
i have spent many hrs searching for a manual.
mary

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can you post the model and serial numbers for the tractor please.