JD X749 on order

auxillaryman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi y'all. I just ordered my new JD X749 with three point hitch and box blade. Sales guy said it should take apps two weeks to deliver.

When researching this tractor I found lots of helpful info on this (and other) forums. Thanks everyone for the great info. I look forward to communicating with other members

Threads
Hi y'all. I just ordered my new JD X749 with three point hitch and box blade. Sales guy said it should take apps two weeks to deliver.

When researching this tractor I found lots of helpful info on this (and other) forums. Thanks everyone for the great info. I look forward to communicating with other members

:welcome: to LMF!! Glad we could help!! :smile:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the John Deere Forum. :smile:

jenkinsph

Threads

Welcome to LMF and hope you like your new mower I have had good luck with mine so far and use several attachments with it.

auxillaryman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome to LMF and hope you like your new mower I have had good luck with mine so far and use several attachments with it.

One more week and the tractor should be delivered. What attachments do you have and are they all JD? Or another manufacturer?