LawnBoy 3054

aed

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi:

Anybody ever experience pulling the start rope and having the gear crack in two and fall out? That's What happened to me. I bought a new gear and spring clip but don't know how it comes apart. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, where do I find the model year ID of the mower? I think it is a 1967 or 1968 but I can no longer read the decals.

Finally, any original or reproduction lawnboy decals out there for my mower? It is a tan one.

Thanks!

wheelhorseboy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: LawnBoy 6252 Commercial mower

Am looking for a good picture of the original decals on this machine so I can have new decals made.

aed

Forum Newbie
Threads
I will send pics of both the 3054 and 3053 tank. Hope they're good enough to reproduce. Fuel mixture decals and such on the 3054 cannot be read anymore. Give me a few days. Thanks.

pottsy38

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi:

Anybody ever experience pulling the start rope and having the gear crack in two and fall out? That's What happened to me. I bought a new gear and spring clip but don't know how it comes apart. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, where do I find the model year ID of the mower? I think it is a 1967 or 1968 but I can no longer read the decals.

Finally, any original or reproduction lawnboy decals out there for my mower? It is a tan one.

Thanks!

I also have a 3054 and the FRONT decal is pretty readlable but there is 3 or 4 smaller words at the TOP of the DECAL that is hard to read. If i can find out what the Words are , i can take the Shroud to a local print shop and have a new decal reproduced. The shop made very nice decals for me when i restpred a 1965 TORO FLYMO, 2 years ago . If i can get one or maybe more than one DECAL made up for a 3054 , i could let other collectors have some also . Clyde, in Wooster Ohio

Last edited:

pottsy38

Forum Newbie
Threads
I also have a 3054 and the FRONT decal is pretty readlable but there is 3 or 4 smaller words at the TOP of the DECAL that is hard to read. If i can find out what the Words are , i can take the Shroud to a local print shop and have a new decal reproduced. The shop made very nice decals for me when i restpred a 1965 TORO FLYMO, 2 years ago . If i can get one or maybe more than one DECAL made up for a 3054 , i could let other collectors have some also . Clyde, in Wooster Ohio
The original ROUND Tag is still on my Lawn Boy and it is stamped 3054 and the serial Number reads 4839287