Mcculloch Parts Listing

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I need help finding parts listing/manual for a FR2.3 18in gas chainsaw.

Last edited:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
What good does that do me if I dont have the any part numbers? What does parts and ebay have to do with my question?

What do you need the parts numbers and list for are you going into the repair business or are they for your own saw? I do repairs all the time for customers and never do I have a part number till I do my work of finding them. I start with the web and some times I will go to the dealer and get the part numbers. It takes time and some skill to find parts. A lot of manufactures sell parts list but you will find its not free and your dealers pay for this parts books. As far as E-bay gos I just though you were looking for parts for your own saw.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
What do you need the parts numbers and list for are you going into the repair business or are they for your own saw? I do repairs all the time for customers and never do I have a part number till I do my work of finding them. I start with the web and some times I will go to the dealer and get the part numbers. It takes time and some skill to find parts. A lot of manufactures sell parts list but you will find its not free and your dealers pay for this parts books. As far as E-bay gos I just though you were looking for parts for your own saw.

Its my own saw. Mcculloch.com has manuals but cant find one for a Fr2.3 18in. Is the FR2.3 18in same as another model thats not a reman?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Winchester USA or England? Equipment dealer? Frist of all I just do a small repair business from my house and with a very large line up, Motorcycles,lawn equipment, chainsaws, or most anything that comes my way. So when I need parts I have to start looking which can be very time consuming. It looks like you are in a differant situation then I am in being a dealer and maybe a differant country. For one things I do is go to dealers to get my part numbers. It looks like I got over my head with this post? I will back out on this.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am a mcculloch dealer, and my distributor parts lookup doesn't show any information avaiable for that model. Most of the Mcculloch parts are gone and are not available through a dealer. Husqvarna now owns Mcculloch and have basically killed the program.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
I also went over my 433 files (manuals) on Mcculloch Chainsaws and I couldn't find it.:mad:

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Dixie sales has it listed under 2318. But no part number for a primier bulb.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is that what you are looking for (part number for a primier bulb)...?