hustler sport 42/ 17.5 BS

rickhun

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone have problems with the rear wheels locking up real easy , i dont kow if im out of adjustment or what but i notice my rr tire is locked up alot sliding. ???????? please let me know what i can do please

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF....

I guess I am not understanding your question...
The right Rear wheel is one of the two Drive wheels... They are hydraulically driven directly relative to the stick position... If the Right slows down you turn Right. If the Right Stops You turn pivot on the right wheel... If the Right wheel control is pulled to reverse while the Left wheel is still being Driven forward, you will rotate the entire machine to the Right ZT....

If you are attempting to find a "coast" position for either drive wheel, There is No such position for a Hydraulic Wheel Motor... :smile:KennyV

rickhun

Forum Newbie
Threads
is there any adjustments on control arms ????

wascator

Threads
If you have too much air in the tires, it will not have the best traction and the wheels slide easily.
I have the Sport 48" and it seems a little light in the rear and maybe not as much traction as I woud like, but it's ok. I did put too much air in the tires once and had more sliding.
I learned to change my driving style a little and reduced the sliding a good amount. If you get both wheels rolling then turn it will slide less than if you try to turn from a dead stop, for example.
I don't know if a different, more agressive tread pattern would help.