Fastest Way to do Fall Cleanup

bjc

Threads
I have a ztr weed eater and blower

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
ignor it. Seems pretty fast.

Last year i left my 3 maple trees and 2 other leafy trees go all fall and winter. by the time I got to it the wind had blown about 90% into all my neighbors yards and my whole leaf pile was up against a fence and it took about 10 mins to clean up.

Threads
ignor it. Seems pretty fast.

Last year i left my 3 maple trees and 2 other leafy trees go all fall and winter. by the time I got to it the wind had blown about 90% into all my neighbors yards and my whole leaf pile was up against a fence and it took about 10 mins to clean up.

That is one way to solve that problem!! :laughing:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I let all the leaves fall then I aerate and over seed with rye for the winter. Then in four weeks I cut and mulch everything.
In the spring when the Bermuda starts to green up the rye dies off.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

twinfords

Threads
last year i used an old Craftsman leaf blower with all of the baffles removed, it shreds everything in its path into little pieces, don't get in front of the shoot or you will be sorry, it will leave a nasty welt on you from the acorns or gum balls. :laughing::laughing: i now have a Billy Goat by Parker i will try out as well.

twinfords

Threads
my father in law uses his MTD rider mower in 6 speed and muches the leaves up in little pieces starting from one end of his yard and going to the other. he destroys his blades, deck, belts etc but does not care, he has me to fix it.:eek::eek: