Snapper sr1642

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Clutch disk does not last long maybe 20 hours.
Got this mower had been sitting a few years had some chunks missing so replaced with a new one and same thing. About 3 hours of mowing it had 2 chunks in it and getting more every time I use it.

I have looked and looked and it does not hit anything. Had wife push clutch in and out a few times and everything works like I think it should

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
With all the people here that always have something to say and no one has a clue as to what's going on with this

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
So no one knows about snappers

Snapper1984

Threads
Im not 100% sure on this one, but check your gear grease level and also make sure your drive wheel is level and the correct height. Hope this helps good luck

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think after hours of looking that the clutch is hitting hole in the center of the wheel

Snapper1984

Threads
Hmm. The motor could be mounted wrong. Most rer's I've seen have several motor mounting holes. Other than that I don't know. If I had the time I would pull the motor to see. Hope this helps you. Good luck

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
That's it man the engine has been replaced and I knew that.
This will also explain way my blade belt slips
I will move it to the back holes tomorrow
Thank you very much

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Been very busy working but got time today to work on this dang thing

So the plate that the engine sits on had washers between it and the body but only on one side.
Put washers on the other side and every thing works like new even with the old clutch disk missing chunks it drives good