scag flail 52 problems please help

ashleyv1991

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi there i have a scag mower which is quite old its a flail mower and has been workin well up until this year when i went to use it, its not revving up like it used to and dont have the power there i think its something to do with ignition as one of the spark plugs is gettin really hot as it should and the other spark plug on the other cyclinder is not so hot you can hold it so i suspect its not firing right on that cyclinder. i did notice that when i went to use the mower the wires that go to the blade engage switch were all off as someone had been messing around with it so i tried to guess on how they went bk on but not sure if its right? could this have anything to do with it ? theres a double plug swithc that goes onto it and 3 individual wires that go to it, does anyone have a scag that has the same switch i think alot of the older ones have the same ones that could take a picture or can tell me which colours go where on it would really appreciate any help, the grass is getting really longgg lol