Engine Replacement engine for a rear engine rider

ftwflh

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a older rider with a blown Tecumseh 8hp (block busted).What Briggs engine can I get to replace this with?I dont care if it has electric start or just pull start.Just want a simple swap with as little changing as possible.My model number is 300863 Serrial number 73085151

txzrider2

Threads
try smallenginewarehouse.com ... you can enter you mower model number and they will tell you what they have that fits.

Hal12

Threads
try smallenginewarehouse.com ... you can enter you mower model number and they will tell you what they have that fits.

Dealt with this guy over the last few days. Had me running around taking pictues...
I finally told him to take a shot at what engine he might have for me...
Didn't like that..He might work better for you, I get a little short with people sometimes.:newhere:

StuartPhillips@smallenginewarehouse.com

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a older rider with a blown Tecumseh 8hp (block busted).What Briggs engine can I get to replace this with?I dont care if it has electric start or just pull start.Just want a simple swap with as little changing as possible.My model number is 300863 Serrial number 73085151

Did you find an engine?

You need a heavy flywheel engine.
I have an old 25 inch Snapper and haven't decided if I want to put an engine on it.
Would like to know what you decide and do.