Honda Harmony 215 SX

gmcnitt

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, Can someone post a parts page or the disassembly/reassembly page for the transmission in the SX model. I took it out without it, but may need some guidance putting it back in, it was stuck in gear, pretty sure a spring is missing that holds it in neutral. I found the SX r&r, also found the dis assembly/reassembly for the hydro static k2, but don't think its exactly the same. thanks!

gmcnitt

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got it back together last night, there was a spring missing that pulls the lever back into neutral. I have searched everywhere and cannot find the part number for this spring. I rigged one until I can get the right one ordered.....I will get the exact model off the deck tonight (Guess thats why no one is helping me).

thanks.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I got it back together last night, there was a spring missing that pulls the lever back into neutral. I have searched everywhere and cannot find the part number for this spring. I rigged one until I can get the right one ordered.....I will get the exact model off the deck tonight (Guess thats why no one is helping me).

thanks.

Get me the serial number off the back of the mower deck; it's the the form of the MXXX-1234567 and I'll see what service materials I can share for you.

gmcnitt

Forum Newbie
Threads
Robert, the number is: MZBB-6076699 SXA...THANKS...

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Try these pages:

Attachments

• hrm215 sx trans r&r 1 of 2.jpg
    hrm215 sx trans r&r 1 of 2.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 45
  • hrm215 sx trans r&r 2 of 2.jpg
    hrm215 sx trans r&r 2 of 2.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 66