Hot or mild?

JimmyWeb

Threads
What kind of peppers do you love the most? I'm partial to mild peppers, I love banana peppers the most.

Rip

Threads
I'm not partial to sweet peppers, they give me terrible indigestion unless they are cooked. About the only pepper I eat these days is a Cayenne. To me they have the best flavor and are the best to eat with a tomato sandwich!

rip

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have never meet a pepper I did not like... KennyV

173abn

Threads
I'm growing 6 different kinds this year from sweet banana to havavorno [sp?] .my boy was telling me he ate a ghost pepper on a dare.said he got it down ok but paid a big price the next day.these things come from India and are supposed to be the hottest pepper in the world,as a matter of fact India was supposed to be developing a riot control agent made from them.They sound a little too hot for me although I wouldn't mind growing a few if I could find some seeds. russ

173abn

Threads
thanks for the link kenny,think I'll order some.I was watching the Today show a couple weeks ago and a burger joint in Texas offers a burger with habanero sauce,jalapeno slices and ghost pepper all on one burger.if you can eat it w/o upchucking you get your pic. on the wall. they showed a guy saying he could eat one no problem.well he started munching down and within 5min. was pucking in a bucket which they provide.It was on MSN news also ,not sure if you can bring it up on archives but if you can it's sure funny to watch. russ