Oh good, it's raining again

Hand2ThePlow

Threads
Man we just can't catch a break. It rains on the weekends, just about dries out and rains again. We're expecting nearly 2" again today.

Do they make pontoons for lawn mowers?

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never seen any :laughing: I'd rather have too much rain than drought -- Just my preference :wink: !

Last edited:

Hand2ThePlow

Threads
I'd rather have too much rain than drought -- Just my preference :wink: !

My preference tends to change based on how wet or dry it is.

Last edited:

Zeroturn

Threads
We were able to mow today! :biggrin: It has been raining here on and off too for a couple of weeks. I would prefer the rain on the weekdays when I'm at work and nothing but sunshine on the weekends. Then again when it's super sunny out I don't want to be mowing, I want to be doing something much more fun!

mystreba

Threads
Speaking of rain, I just installed a french drain along my fence where a swale collects all the storm runoff. The drain empties into a basin with a tee - which it then hard-piped 150' through a trench to the back lot. Can't wait to see if it works :rolleyes:

monica123

Threads
Oh my goodness, we have had so much rain in the last two weeks that it is ridiculous, my back yard looks like a muddy pond, it's worse where we are doing renovations. My gardens like it though.

JimmyWeb

Threads
Move to Virginia if you don't like the rain. We get scattered storms here and there but it never lasts for that long. It's not quite a drought but we could definitely use some of your rain over here.:smile:

Man we just can't catch a break. It rains on the weekends, just about dries out and rains again. We're expecting nearly 2" again today.

Hand2ThePlow

Threads
...we could definitely use some of your rain over here.:smile:

I'll see what I can do to send some your way. We got hammered again on Saturday, Sunday and again today. :frown::frown::frown: